Saturday, February 24, 2018

How to Become a Silver Executive in MDP World, Inc

Yesterday, February 24, 2018, I woke up and checked my MDP World account. Happy to see that I already achieved the Silver Executive rank within 3 weeks. It feels good to know that my hard work is starting to pay off. But we are just starting. In few weeks or months, more and more members will be promoted because of the unique system that MDP World is offering. 

How to become a Silver Executive?
Unlike any other MLM companies that I joined before, it's a lot easier to level up here in MDP World because of the way to hit your rank here is based on Matching Bonus (pairing) and also because of our One (1) Account Policy. Imagine having more spillovers from your uplines! For every Bronze package that you sell, you will be given P500 credited to your e-wallet, and each package corresponds to one point which will be pooled in your account for you to rank up. 

To become a Silver executive, you just need to accumulate a total of 50 pairs (no time frame). Meaning, you just need 50 bronze packages on your left sales group and 50 bronze packages on your right sales group (or 25 Ruby on the right and 25 Ruby on the left) and you will earn the Silver Executive Rank!



Supposedly, if you hit Silver Executive, you will get a Pin, Plaque and a Local Travel. But for this quarter, MDP World decided to give a Hongkong Travel incentive! Yey!

Now my goal is to help at least 3 from my team to hit SE to become a Gold Executive.

Join my team now and let me help you achieve your goal. With a unique platform and very supportive management, together with my team, we will give you our best support.

Add me in facebook: Edley Mark Bangit
Follow me on Instagram: @iamedleymark
Message me: 0922.861.3708
Know more about MDP: www.mdpworldinc.blogspot.com
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel: MDP Video Blogs
JOIN my team (Pre-enroll now): Click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

MDP World Inc Marketing Plan - How to Join and Earn in MDP

In order to become a distributor of MDP World, Inc, you just need to purchase your